Crispi lapponia gtx size 10.5

Robnewf

FNG
I have a used on 2 hunts Crispi lapponia gtx 10.5 that I am interested in selling or trading for size 10. Tried them out after buying a pair of Dakotas in 10 that were too small. Make of boot is different with the lapponias having a wider toe box. Realize should have had the lapponias in a size 10. Looking to sell for 125 USD or trade for equal use lapponias in size 10 if someone have the same type of sizing issue and need half size bigger. Located in Canada but will ship anywhere. If shipping is more than 30 USD I will cover shipping difference. Have boots cleaned and will supply pics, after they dry, upon request. Great boots but frustrated with Crispi sizing.

Attachments

• 16312698667071720469110.jpg
    16312698667071720469110.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 1631269905477686389681.jpg
    1631269905477686389681.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I have a used on 2 hunts Crispi lapponia gtx 10.5 that I am interested in selling or trading for size 10. Tried them out after buying a pair of Dakotas in 10 that were too small. Make of boot is different with the lapponias having a wider toe box. Realize should have had the lapponias in a size 10. Looking to sell for 125 USD or trade for equal use lapponias in size 10 if someone have the same type of sizing issue and need half size bigger. Located in Canada but will ship anywhere. If shipping is more than 30 USD I will cover shipping difference. Have boots cleaned and will supply pics, after they dry, upon request. Great boots but frustrated with Crispi sizing.

I would like to purchase these.
are these still available?

OP
R

Robnewf

FNG
S
Sold pending funds