WTS Crispi Monaco GTX boots size 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-TRAIN

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a like new pair of Crispi Monaco GTX boots, only worn to office a few times, no scuffs, scratches. I really like them just hardly ever wear them.
They are size 11, $165 tyd paypal and money orders. I have them for sale on archerytalk also, 100% feedback there, never had any luck selling stuff here but figured i would try again.

From manufacturer:
here's the boots you wear on the mountain and then there's the Monaco GTX Lifestyle Boot. This low cut hunting boot is extremely comfortable and is still built with every single feature as well as still maintaining that legendary "Crispi Quality". The Dual Density EVA Midsole keeps this boot extremely lightweight so you don't essentially get that boot feel, making the Monaco great for day to day activities or hiking adventures. For a lifestyle Italian shoe, the price might look a little intimidating but when you compare the the quality and materials that this boot is made out of compared to other competitors you're getting way more for the price! If you're looking for comfort, here you go!

Features:
Comes in different color styles
Upper constructed with a Water Repellent Nubuck
GORE-TEX®: Comfort footwear lining
Dual Density EVA Midsole
Vibram® rubber sole with micropore shock absorbing midsole
Stitched PU (polyurethane) coated leather full rand

Attachments

• 20200422_124920.jpg
    20200422_124920.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 41
Status