Crispi Nevada...... Crispi boot to compliment on lighter side

I have my Crispi Nevada non-insulated boots and really like them. I am looking a second Crispi boot to compliment them that is on the lighter More breathable side of the Nevada boot.

suggestions?

I have a pair of Wyomings that I wear to work daily, they are non-insulated. I have Hunter GTX, and Idahos for my Elk hunt, depending on weather.

gsully

Lil-Rokslider
Same situation here and I’m looking at the summits. Gritty just covered Crispi boots on his last podcast.

gearguywb

WKR
I looked at the Thor's at Scheels. Good looking boot. Now to find a decent discount to try them out :)

Another Thor fan here. Have heard good things about Colorado’s but don’t own a pair.

OP
B
Just ordered the Thor...... Hopefully it will meet my needs. Hope it’s not “too stiff”. We will see....

amassi

WKR
Just ordered the Thor...... Hopefully it will meet my needs. Hope it’s not “too stiff”. We will see....
The thor appears to he stiffer than your existing Nevadas crispi
I scooped up a pair of lapponias for summer hikes and archery and really like them so far

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
B
I considered the Lapponias, Valdres and Crossovers. Wanted something other than leather since I had the Nevada’s that are leather.

So I narrowed it down to the Summits and Thor for lightweight synthetics. Went with Thor..... they will be here Tuesday for me to try on and test the stiffness. If they are too stiff, I may swap for the Summits.

OP
B
Crispi Crossover Pro Lite GTX are my secondary’s to my Nevada’s...

I received the Thor’s today. They were a very nice looking boot! Just a little too stiff (4 flex)for my taste. I think my Nevada’s at a Flex 3 are as stiff as I like. I’m sending them back.

I ordered the crossovers to try..... I still haven’t ruled out the Summits either...