Crispi Nevada GTX or Synthetic for early season CO

I have been through a ton of threads racking my brain and overthinking this probably. Ive done pretty good over the years with my Nevada's in various places and been through a few pair, they have been good. I usually bowhunt elk in Idaho and eastern OR later seasons and its been cooler. This year we are going to try a buddies patch of land in the early CO archery elk season near the Routt nat forest area. I am looking at something that is synthetic and may breathe better like the Colorado's or Thor or Salewa's?? I have flat narrow feet that get wider at the front as they flatten out and the big toe box on the Nevada's has worked well if I add a big insole to take up heel volume. I have a pair of Lowa Camino's that can give me hotspots between my toes (Toebox narrow?).
I guess I am looking for opinions- just stay with the slightly warmer all leather Nevada's or give something synthetic a try? We are basecamping from his place so no big loads unless we get really lucky.

Donk

Lil-Rokslider
I have the insulated Nevada’s and love them. I wanted an early season boot so I picked up a pair of the Wyoming’s. I thought it would be the same boot (basically)since it’s the same sole and discussed it with a couple stores who agreed. I’ve tried several things and I’m still getting heal rub from the Wyoming’s. I wish I had orders the uninsulated Nevada’s at this point. This late in the game I would go with something that doesn’t require a break-in that you know would work and have your Nevada’s on hand if you need them. Just my .02 cents.

Brettboss

FNG
Man, I have thought about this a lot too. For the last 3 years I have run the same pair of Crispi Summits for early season bow hunting here in Montana. I figured the advantage of being lightweight, waterproof, and more breathable was enough to justify the purchase. Looking back, I should have kept with a full leather boot as my synthetic Summits leaked so bad after my first season (13 months in). Crispi's draws a hard line on not backing their product warranty past 12 months. So...I would say, get synthetic (they do breath better) IF you're willing to gamble on potentially needing to buy another pair next year. For me, the tradeoff of having a lightweight more breathable synthetic is not worth the $300+ gamble. I would rather have warm feet than wet feet. As you note, there are a lot of good things about Crispi's full leather boots but the synthetics have a lot of stitching that can fail.