WTS Crispi Nevada GTX size 10.5 like new

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-TRAIN

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got these in a size 10.5 but really need a 11. I only wore them 2 or 3 times, inside my house only just to see if these were the right size, to late to return them. They are incredibly comfortable, i just need to go to a 11. Price is $325 firm to your door, no trades. Paypal and money orders.

I have them listed on archerytalk also, have 100% feedback there over 150 sales.
Figured i would share that so folks wouldn't think i am a scam artist, lol.

link to that thread for reference:

From manufacturer:

The story of the Nevada GTX goes back over 40 years ago when Alessandro Marcolin started hand-constructing Crispi boots. The Nevada has been a staple in Crispi’s lineup ever since. Add the latest cutting-edge technology in footwear with the handcrafted precision and comfort we are known for and you get the hands-down best hunting boot on the planet. No wonder why the Nevada has withstood the test of time and continues to conquer every mountain it faces.

Gore-Tex Logo Gore-Tex® waterproof lining
Vibram Logo Vibram® sole with polyurethane shock absorbing CCF midsole
Flex Rating 3 Flex Rating
ABSS Logo ABSS Ankle Support System
Board Lasting Mechanical Construction Logo Board Lasting Mechanical Construction
Crispi Crossbow Frame Logo Crispi Crossbow Frame
Dual Tech Lining Logo Dual Tech Lining
Insulated: No
Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk
Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.
Protection: Rubber rand
Height: 8"
Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.9 lbs

Attachments

• 20200218_203348.jpg
    20200218_203348.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 79
  • 20200218_203311.jpg
    20200218_203311.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.