Crispi Nevada insulated?

So our 2021 season plans have changed a few times. We are now completely settled in on archery elk mid September in Colorado. I had purchased crispi Nevada insulated boots for then original hunt(late season mule deer). I’m wondering if these boots are going to be too hot? I haven’t worn them outside and they still new with the tags. I could likely sell them for what I paid for them( bought on Black Friday sale), and go with a more breathable boot.
My feet tend to sweat no matter what I’m wearing

Is it your main/only pair? If so I’d sell them and go uninsulated. I can’t tell you that an insulated boot will be too hot but I can nearly guarantee you an uninsulated boot will not be too cold.

OP
Mdfowlman2
Is it your main/only pair? If so I’d sell them and go uninsulated. I can’t tell you that an insulated boot will be too hot but I can nearly guarantee you an uninsulated boot will not be too cold.
Yes, These are my only “mountain” boots.

rm06

WKR
I have these boots, they used to be the only offering for the Nevada. It may be 90* or it may be 40* archery hunting elk in September in CO. If these were my only pair, I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

OP
Mdfowlman2
I have these boots, they used to be the only offering for the Nevada. It may be 90* or it may be 40* archery hunting elk in September in CO. If these were my only pair, I wouldn't hesitate to use them.
Great! I was hoping for a pair that would allow a rifle hunt down the road and archery as well. Boots aren’t cheap and only getting out west once a year or every other year makes it tough to own multiple pairs that aren’t much use on the flat land.

Honyock

WKR
I've used the Nevadas elk hunting in September and October and they worked well for me. Liner socks and light merino socks.

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved

Especially with only 200 g insulation. #Sendit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kyro

FNG
go uninsulated ..with proper socks you have a wide range of comfort..I just got the Schnees mid-divide, had to change the insole but otherwise for my feet they are the best fit and great customer service

go uninsulated ..with proper socks you have a wide range of comfort..I just got the Schnees mid-divide, had to change the insole but otherwise for my feet they are the best fit and great customer service
I can never understand this. How are you guys getting a proper fit in the same boot with thin socks and thick socks? I wear the same darn tough year round, and if I switch to a lighter sock or really thick socks it messes with the perfect boot fit