Crispi Nevada review- Cold Bow Challenge prize

Little background on me quickly. I joined the site back in the January after my group of friends decided we were going to put together our first CO archery Elk hunt for September 2022. We come from upstate NY and are primarily Deer/Turkey hunters although part of the group made the trek west for CO second rifle last year and caught the bug. So, fast forward to the spring and Robby Denning puts out the Cold Bow Challenge sign up post and I figured it sounded fun and might was well take part. I go through the challenge and it comes time for the participation drawings for the prizes. Never did I think I'd ever win anything but end up seeing my name pop up as the winner of the Crispi Gift card. Holy Crap.... Perfect timing as I am starting to acquire all kinds of gear for this 2022 Elk hunt. I emailed Rob and he gets me in contact with Kendall Card who was great to deal with and answered all my questions and helped to pick a boot that would work for my eastern whitetail hunting and our plans for out west. I settled on the insulated Crispi Nevada's. I have about 40 miles on them now and couldn't be happier. Boots were comfortable from the start and are wearing well. I did notice the "tennis ball" feel to the ball of the foot and it felt awkward at first but I've come to really like the way the sole of the boot rocks forward as your foot rolls into the next step. The boots are stiff yet flexible if that makes sense. I've put the Crispi waterproofing wax on them as directed and can't wait for deer season here to start in a few weeks to get some more use out of them. In the past I have warn basic Rocky, Danner, Columbia hiking/hunting boots and there is something to be said about the quality of the Crispi's. All the posts that I have read about "What gear to get?" start off with Boots, Pack and Glass. I am definitely sold on the Crispi's and thanks to Rokslide and Crispi I have that part covered. Good luck to everyone this fall and look forward the the CBC next spring. Thanks again Robby for hosting the challenge.

Josh