Crispi Nevada vs Kenetrek mountain extreme

Firehawk

WKR
I would think that the Kennetrek Hardscrabble would be more similar to the Crispi Nevada. I think the Mountain Extreme is aimed at doing different things right? I struggled getting the right fit with the Kennetreks, but the Crispis fit pretty good for me. My Lowa Tibets are a stiffer and tougher boot, but the Nevadas are easier to wear.

My buddy is a Kennetrek Hardscrabble fan. He wears a pair almost every day. Took a LONG time to mold to his foot, but eventually they did. He even replaced the soles on his and got another two years of nearly daily use. So he just ordered a new pair of them for Christmas. He liked the rocker on them better than the Crispi Nevada that he also has.

Have fun and good luck.

I would think that the Kennetrek Hardscrabble would be more similar to the Crispi Nevada. I think the Mountain Extreme is aimed at doing different things right? I struggled getting the right fit with the Kennetreks, but the Crispis fit pretty good for me. My Lowa Tibets are a stiffer and tougher boot, but the Nevadas are easier to wear.

My buddy is a Kennetrek Hardscrabble fan. He wears a pair almost every day. Took a LONG time to mold to his foot, but eventually they did. He even replaced the soles on his and got another two years of nearly daily use. So he just ordered a new pair of them for Christmas. He liked the rocker on them better than the Crispi Nevada that he also has.

Have fun and good luck.
the hardscrabble is still a good bit more stiff than the Nevada... good for some, bad for others. the only way i would consider a boot that stiff is if i ended up spending a lot of time hiking around in sheep like country... even then, i think i would not even like them for that.

some people need a stiff boot for some terrain, i'm not one of them... even a tiny bit

CCH

WKR
I have the Nevada 200gr insulated, but have only been able to use them on one hunt on Kodiak so far. I certainly would not call them a "hiking shoe". They have some flex, but are a legit backpacking boot. I love them so far. Break in was minimal, they are working for me without new insoles and my feet have felt great after hiking with them. I have had some issues with my feet, so that last bit is pretty important. Boots are just a personal thing when it comes to fit though. I'd figure that out as much as possible, and decide from there.