Crispi Nevada’s and size 12B feet…

I have really narrow 12B feet with high arches. I have had a really hard time finding boots that work well with my feet as I also have some strange bone structures from clubfoot as a kid. I have purchased Sheepfeet orthotics and they have helped a ton with foot pain and maybe I will do a review at some point. I have some Lowa Mountain Hunters but they are just too wide and my feet move all over in them. Same with the renegades I have tried. Keens did not work for me. Tried some Scarps and they had a bad pressure point on the outside of my right foot, although that was before the Sheepfeet. Zamberlands we’re not a good fit. Salomons are hit and miss, I am considering the quest 4d. I want to try the Crispi Nevada’s but am wondering if anyone with narrow feet has any feedback on fit as buying online and returning is getting old (not a lot of selection in Oklahoma). They will be used for everything from hiking with the kids to 7 day backpack elk hunting in Colorado and Wyoming. (Took my first ek in unit 65 last year and drew unit 6 this year). I appreciate any input!

10ringer

WKR
There is a pair of hanwag alverstones size 12 in the classifieds now. I have normal width feet and the alverstones were too narrow which is a bummer because it’s one of the best built boots I’ve laid hands on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thess87

WKR
I think crispi Nevada’s are a solid boot no doubt I have a size 15-16 narrow foot and just got nevadas and I’m thinking there not gonna work for me. Just to much room up front for me. But for sure quality boots.

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
I feel like the general consenus on the Crispi Nevada, and my opinion also , is that it is known to be fairly roomy in the forefoot area. Based on how you describe your foot, my prediction is that they will likely not be the boot you are looking for. Crispi boots vary in fit across different models and some are known to be more narrow compared to the Nevada. The staff at Black Ovis can probably help out with info on this.

OP
U
Thanks for all the replies. I wound up ordering Crispi Nevada’s, Summits and Birksdals, and Hanwag Alverstone 2s. The Nevada’s and summits had way to much volume for me, particularly in the heel as I could slide my heel back and forth even with the laces cranked down. The Birksdal fit really good, but the left heel pocket had something that rubbed the top outside of my heel. I think it was a defect in the boot because the right boot didn’t do this. Then I tried on the Alvertone! I think that boot is my unicorn! I ordered a half size up and after wearing them for a few weeks I think a full size bigger would be better, but they will work as is. There is no heel slip, no sideways slop, they lace up tight without having to pull the laces so hard I get rope burns. There is a lace lock to differentiate tension over the foot and up the ankle. It has a good rocker in the sole that makes for a natural stride. I wore them at Garden of the Gods and they never slipped, even in places both of my kids wet for slides down the rocks. The also did good on wet dirt at other places in CO. My only complaint is that the stitching came loose where the padding is sewn to the top of the tongue on one side. They have a 2 year warranty, but I about have them broken in now and don’t want to be without them for hunting season. I may just fix them myself. We will see what Hanwag says.

Thanks for all the input!