Crispi Nevadas insulated...true to size?

To those of you that have, or have had the insulated crispi nevadas, did they fit true to size in your experience? Maybe on the big side, or the small? I'm normally a 10.5, normal width, not looking to get the wide version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I got a half size bigger than normal and they are perfect. I'd say the width is normal as well. Great boot you won't regret it.

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Generally most people end up true to size or a half size up if anything. Very few people size up more than a half size and most of them are used to danners or cowboy boots that stretch with use so they end up going up as much as a full size when they try on a nice solid boot.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

OP
back country
Looks like I'll be getting a 10.5 and an 11 to see which ones my feet prefer and then I'll just return the other pair.

Mine are very true to size. I just hope they aren't too hot. I should get might get a pair of Summit's for the summer.

I also got their waterproofing cleaner, I think that will really help if I just use it...

OP
back country
So I got my Crispis and I'm really liking them so far. What insoles have Crispi Nevada users had good luck with and why?

OP
back country
I'll bring this to the top just in case someone missed it before

What insoles have Nevada users had good luck with? I like the insoles that are in them now but I've had good luck with superfeet insoles and was thinking of getting some more for my Nevadas.

Tag_Soup

WKR
Went a half size up in my Idaho's...they are nice if I wear a liner sock and a insulation sock, but next time I'll order true to size. Amazing boots! Not sure how the Nevadas run though

marktole

WKR
I just got a pair of uninsulated Nevadas and they run true to size with my sneakers and whatever else, size 10. I also put a pair of well broken in super feet insoles in them, the guide I believe, and they're awesome. Great combo.

Ebby

WKR
I have used the Sole brand insoles and the Lathrop and sons. Both have worked well for me. Sole has several thickness levels so get the best size for your feet if you go that route. I am a huge Crispi fan and am still using my original Nevadas that I bought in 2011. I have 6 years and over 1000 miles in them. Super pleased. I have 3 pair in the closet that I have stored away to use but can't seem to wear these out and I'm really hard on all my gear.

True to size for me.

Lee