Crispi non-insulated Nevada, Idaho, or Dakota

So I'm going back and forth on which boots to get. Ive read all the reviews that i can possibly find it seems. Seems there is not much bad about any of them really. This will be my first "higher" end boot purchase. Plan to run them spring time shed hunting, summer time hiking, and then fall hunting until its to cold to stand. I live in Boise Idaho, hope to hunt muley's this year down here for the first time, but my default or back-up is November rut whitetail. Anyways, let me know what you think. Any and all is appreciated.

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
All three are great boots. I have used the Idaho the most but would probably steer you toward the Nevada or the Dakota if you are wanting to hunt into November/December. I have used the Idaho in 0 degree temps and thigh deep snow with gaiters in the past. It worked fine when I was moving but if I did have to stop to glass for more than 20-30 minutes my feet would freeze since the boots breathe so well. Great for the rest of the year but not ideal in bitter cold.

The Nevada is probably the best all around boot if you can only get 1 pair. Durable, rugged, waterproof, comfortable and supportive. The Dakota is kind of like a "race car" version of the Nevada. Has all the performance features (ABSS, PU Crossbow midsole, Vibram Outsole, GoreTex, etc.) but has a some cordura used in the tongue and a stitched on PU coated leather rand to save weight.

Give me a call if you have any questions on any of the Crispi boots.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
@southidahohunter - which did you pick, and how did they work out? I'm currently wavering between the Dakota and Nevada non-insulated. And maybe the Wyoming and Idaho...