Crispi on camofire

Today camofire has the crispi lineup on there. I seen the regular Briksdals I've been waiting for and of course sold out in size 11! Dang it. I checked with them and that's the last of the old models. They still had lots of other sizes though. They also had some other good models like the Briksdal sf

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

schmalzy

WKR
Today camofire has the crispi lineup on there. I seen the regular Briksdals I've been waiting for and of course sold out in size 11! Dang it. I checked with them and that's the last of the old models. They still had lots of other sizes though. They also had some other good models like the Briksdal sf

Hoping these come back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebest3

Lil-Rokslider
You can call them directly. If it still available they will sell it to you over the phone.

OP
TonySkyline
I seen. How do these run for size. I wear a size 11 which they are sold out of. Typically I can fit in a 10 1/2 boot but I definitely would need an 11 nike.

MtnMuley

WKR
Wait for the 11. I'm in the same boat on size. I can so 10.5 or 11 in Kenetrek, but the 10.5 in Crispi is too snug.

OP
TonySkyline
Wait for the 11. I'm in the same boat on size. I can so 10.5 or 11 in Kenetrek, but the 10.5 in Crispi is too snug.
Thanks man. I was doubting it as I've heard similar things about crispi sizing being on point with sneaker sizing. I've heard lowas run a half size bigger according to gohunt recommendations.