Crispi sale?

FishfinderAK

Lil-Rokslider
Think I’ve FINALLY decided on the Crispi Guides. Now I just need to find the best price.
Anyone ever see these go on sale? Or does Black Ovis ever offer a discount or free shipping?
Thanks for any intel!

only time they run sales is black friday. sometimes you will find crispi on camofire but its pretty rare

MtnMuley

WKR
I bought a pair a while back from Black Ovis for basically $100 off. Possibly Black Friday, but too many sleeps ago to remember.

Ten Bears

WKR
keep an eye on campsaver sales.

they run a 20/30 off coming for memorial day.

usually blackovis has a sale on some around then also.

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
I saw that last year there were a few sites including black Ovis that had 20-30% off sales in March. I've been hoping one would pop up as i'd consider giving the Dakotas a try a turkey season boot

The campfire place mentioned above has 20% off any 1 item sale till sometime in April.

Looks like it may only be for certain boots/items. I tried to add the coupon to a pair of crispi and they said the promo code doesn’t apply to the item in your cart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boco7

FNG
Looks like it may only be for certain boots/items. I tried to add the coupon to a pair of crispi and they said the promo code doesn’t apply to the item in your cart

Good to know...was about to try it

bmf0713

WKR
Sign up for black ovis emails and get %10 off and free shipping. I just did this with a pair of crispi Thor’s like an hour ago.

prm

WKR
I just got 10% off some Colorado’s using the Rokslide10 code at Black Ovis. Free shipping too.

2backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
My Salomon 4D GTX's have always served me well but wanted to try a new boot so just ordered a pair of Crispi Colorado's from Black Ovis and the Rokslide10 code worked for 10% off and free shipping.

Looking forward to putting them to the test.