Crispi sizing help. Comparisons on different models fit

Hey guys was wanting some feedback here on different crispi boot sizing. I wore the Nevada years ago in 9.5 and they fit perfect, just ordered the lapponia ll in 9.5 and they are too big length wise. I was wondering how the thors fit because I mite go that route since it’s a stiffer boot. Thanks everybody

ZDR

WKR
Just got the Altitudes and they seem true to size-I normally wear a 10 and these fit perfectly in size 10.

Hey guys was wanting some feedback here on different crispi boot sizing. I wore the Nevada years ago in 9.5 and they fit perfect, just ordered the lapponia ll in 9.5 and they are too big length wise. I was wondering how the thors fit because I mite go that route since it’s a stiffer boot. Thanks everybody
they need some sort of sizing standard, that's my gripe with crispi, about every model fits different with no clues about fit of each boot

all they need is to group boots that use the same last, and have some caveman size chart and an explanation of the different lasts.... Blackovis makes it easy for returns, but it seems like it would be easier for all involved to have some size reference.

rsiwuda

Lil-Rokslider
Thors run just a tad tighter I'm normally a 10 and wish I would have gone 10.5 but still love the boots and haven't had any issues there tighter around foot but have enough toe room. Just a warning they can have alittle squeak to them so if your spot and stalk guy there not the quietest.
But overall amazing boot.