Crispi sizing

Gunning5

WKR
Hey guys!

About to order my first pair of Crispi boots. I want the Nevada legend 200g insulated as a mid-late season boot, most of my hunting is stand hunting. I found a good deal on FB marketplace, and there are my size but are wide not regular which i normally wear. I am curious if the wide make much of a difference. I will be wearing with a liner and med thickness then my really thick sock for later season sits.

What do you guys think?

OP
Gunning5

Gunning5

WKR
Any recommendations guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

standard width on all my boats and the crispi fit the same as others, to me the wide wouldn't work unless you plan on wearing 3 pair of wool socks

Blandry

WKR
OP
Gunning5

Gunning5

WKR
Great thanks for the info guys! Much appreciated. I’ll stick to my normal size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dtrkyman

WKR
Crispi did not work for me, always a 9.5 in everything, but the Crispi didn't fit properly, weird thing is the left boot seemed to big but my left foot is bigger.

Firehawk

WKR
I wear a 9.5 in Salomon and a 9.5 in my Crispi Nevada and Colorado. I did notice when I tried on the Summits, that they didn't fit anywhere near the same at all. Way bigger for my feet than the Nevada/Guide/Colorado.

Gbrecka

Lil-Rokslider
I’m in between regular and wide, and I wish I had gotten the wide in the Nevada. I have 12 reg In lapponia, and they are fine, but the leather is not nearly as robust and probably stretched to my foot better.