Crispi sizing

Norcal18

FNG
Wanting to pick up a pair of Lapponias whenever they come back in stock. My local Sportsman’s has some models, but not the Lapponia and was curious if the sizing was close across the board. If I try another non insulated model will they be close enough to the Lapponia? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Lap is very close. I normally get a lil bigger on my crispi boots cause the toe tends to be more narrow for my feet than normal boots. But the Lap seemed wider than my Colorados or my other pair of crispi. With that said, get the reg size you would wear in other boots and you will be fine.

I have experienced different fit between a few crispis, that’s my biggest complaint about them is different fit with no description… not a huge deal depending on where you order them, but it’s a little annoying if you can’t try them on

knale87

Lil-Rokslider
I have the nevadas which fit true to size. Ordered a pair of the lapponias last year and they were slightly big on my foot. Replaced the insoles with a some superfeet insoles and they fit perfect now.

Rock-o

WKR
I bought my Crispis maybe about two years ago. I remember seeing on their site a statement saying to use a Brannock and order based off that. That's what I did and they fit.

OP
N

Norcal18

FNG
I bought my Crispis maybe about two years ago. I remember seeing on their site a statement saying to use a Brannock and order based off that. That's what I did and they fit.

Good to know. Thanks!

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
I think the Lap is very close. I normally get a lil bigger on my crispi boots cause the toe tends to be more narrow for my feet than normal boots. But the Lap seemed wider than my Colorados or my other pair of crispi. With that said, get the reg size you would wear in other boots and you will be fine.

Look on GoHunts website. Under each shoe model, they have sizing recs and what employs where in Crispi/Nike and also have a video on how to measure your foot at home

OP
N

Norcal18

FNG
Ended up making it to Sportmans Warehouse to try some one. I wear a size 13 and what’s what I ended up with. Really wanted to like the Altitude, but it had a narrower toe box than I liked (pushed on the outside of my toes). Ended up going with the Valdres, they seem to be basically the same as the Nevada. Did notice the Valdres was ever so slightly stiffer but it is a 3 vs the 2.5 of the Altitude. Ended up taking advantage of the 20%off crispi right now and used 10% off the sent me a while back and $20 gift card they sent me for buy a leupold optic a month ago. Regularly $339 got them for $224!