crispi skarven reviews?

Michael54

WKR
i just got my wife a pair of crispi scarvens from black ovis and was wondering if anyone has personal experience with them? I tried searching the forum and couldn't find anything?

CBECK61

Lil-Rokslider
OP,

From what I understand this is almost the same boot as the Grand Paradiso that they discontinued. The Grand Paradiso was the womens version of the Nevada. They were 200 grams and now they only build it in a non insulated and a 800 gram. My wife has a pair of the Gran Paradisos and she absolutely loves them.

OP
Michael54

Michael54

WKR
OP,

From what I understand this is almost the same boot as the Grand Paradiso that they discontinued. The Grand Paradiso was the womens version of the Nevada. They were 200 grams and now they only build it in a non insulated and a 800 gram. My wife has a pair of the Gran Paradisos and she absolutely loves them.
Thanks! They came yesterday and my wife seems to like them a lot. I told her to wear them around the house a bit before i treat them with obenauffs to make sure she doesn't want to send them back

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My wife has the grand paradisios as well and has no complaints. Granted she dosent know much about boots but she’s gone on a 4 day sheep hunt and a bunch of day hunts with me and hasn’t complained about her feet or had any issues so time that means they are pretty good.

OP
Michael54

Michael54

WKR
My wife has the grand paradisios as well and has no complaints. Granted she dosent know much about boots but she’s gone on a 4 day sheep hunt and a bunch of day hunts with me and hasn’t complained about her feet or had any issues so time that means they are pretty good.
So far my wife has 6 miles on her skarvens with no real complaint. Her only gripe is she has to be super careful lacing them up so the tongue doesn't rub on a certain part of her foot. Ill chalk them up as a win