Crispi Summit Sizing Opinion (Vs Lowa Camino GTX)

TX_Diver

WKR
Bought some Lowa Camino's last year from REI but don't really like them that much. They also give me a blister while driving so that was annoying to learn on the way to the hunt! I used them on one hunt and they're in good shape and I can return them to REI if I want.

I'm thinking of trying the Crispi Summits that are on sale right now. I wear an 11 in the camino (don't think it's a wide). Read mixed reviews on the fit of the Crispis though. Would you guys recommend an 11 or an 11.5 to try out?

Thanks

I usually wear a 10. I wish i would have got 10.5 in my summits. My thought is 11.5. Wear them around the house and return them if they are too big.

Austink47

WKR
I got a pair of summits in 10.5 which is my normal size and they fit perfect. I would recommend giving them a try.

klejeski

Lil-Rokslider
So i have had the camino wore a size 11 , may be ond of thdbest boots i have worn lasted several years. I did put in a set of protalus insoles. So i also wear an 11 crispi summit and guide. Really like both boots. They are wider in the toe box than caminos. which works better for me. i am actually looki g to try the wide version to see if i like better with heavier socks

OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
I went back to buy them this morning and they're sold out of both... :(

Does Black Ovis often run sales? Maybe have some more on sale for 4th of July? Any other good sources you'd recommend? Nearest dealer is about 5 hours away!