Crispi Summit

Jhett_11

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought a pair of Crispi summits and have to confirm everything I read was true! These boots were amazing right out of the box. I took them out of the box and went and hiked 15 miles in nasty lava rock in NM. My feet never once started to blister or hurt at all they did get a little hot but that may have been due to socks. Highly recommend these boots!!

bow puller

Lil-Rokslider
Took the plunge myself while they were on sale. Much better than some other european boots where the toe boxes taper to a point like high heels. Good stability and light weight, glad I picked them up.

Awesome boots. Picked some up last week. Plenty of toe room and comfortable right out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwvogt76

FNG
Thanks, I just ordered my normal size. 1st pair of boots over $200 I've purchased.

Austink47

WKR
I got a pair last season and my feet have never been happier. Hunted elk, mule deer, Ibex, and turkey in just about every kind of country New Mexico has to offer. As well as a bunch of hikes for hikes for sheds and trout. They may not be the best boots out there but I have quit looking for anything better.

OP
Jhett_11

Jhett_11

Lil-Rokslider
I got a pair last season and my feet have never been happier. Hunted elk, mule deer, Ibex, and turkey in just about every kind of country New Mexico has to offer. As well as a bunch of hikes for hikes for sheds and trout. They may not be the best boots out there but I have quit looking for anything better.
I get to put them to the test with ibex this year!

Austink47

WKR
Enjoy the Ibex hunt. It is an amazing experience. I am no expert but, let me know if you have any questions.

I love the summits. The only knock I have on them is the stitched on Rand. The stitching on the instep takes some damage on rocky downhill stuff.