Crispi Thor GTX ii or any other thoughts on lightweight boots?

Sako300

WKR
Looking for a pair of lightweight, comfortable, early season hunting boots. The type of hunting will be short hikes 2-5 miles Mule deer! I have owned the Kenetrek bridgers before and had them fail on me fairly quickly! Would also like to wear these boots at work, for I work outside in agriculture! breathability, comfort, and support for a 60 lb pack if needed for short hikes back. I understand synthetic isn’t the longest lasting, but want something close to a athletic feel! If anyone owns the Thor’s or has any other considerations on lightweight hunting boots and everyday working boots, I’d greatly appreciate your input. Thankyou

Thors are probably best suited for what you are describing assuming you prefer a stiff boot. I love the Thors but they barely last me a year. I've been searching for a replacement and yet to find an exact one. Hanwag Makra Trek is a little more boot, but considerably warmer and not as stiff. Salewa Rapace are great and the closest I've found but a super stiff boot that probably wouldn't be comfortable for most folks day in and out. Any Salomons i've tried either didn't have the support or durability.

Jimss

WKR
I currently have 3 crispi boots. All of mine are a bit heavier weight than the Thors. I'm pretty sure you are on the right track with Thors being lighter weight and breath better.