Crispi Thor GTX lifespan

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ll start out by saying I love these boots. I’ve already ordered another pair, the new II model, so no bashing here. I’m just wondering what kind of life everyone is getting out of theirs? I’ve had mine for almost exactly a year. Have a lot of miles on them, mountain, trial, and every day. They were the most comfortable warm weather boots for my feet I’ve ever found. About a month ago, the left one started really hurting my foot around the arch. I changed insoles and everything, nothing helped. Still worth the money for me, even if I have to change out every year, just wondering about other folks experiences.

The soles on mine have started to show wear but no issues otherwise. Would definitely buy them again.

Steadman

WKR
I'm pretty rough in boots and my pair lasted two years before seams started coming apart. They never leaked. I'm still searching for a better boot for my foot. I think they are a decent boot, especially when they are on sale.

Benjblt

WKR
My buddy just had to buy a new pair. His lasted two seasons with moderate use. They are his only hunting boot but he hunts I'd say 10 to 15 days a year. I'm sure he uses them for hiking too. He was surprised they gave in so soon though. He loves them though.

jhim

FNG
I have had mine a year and a half. Wear them year round and have put a lot of miles on them, mine show no signs of letting up yet. I'll continue to beat the piss out of them and I expect to get a few more years on them.

OP
Turkeygetpwnd38

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
Just an update. I was getting some pain in my left foot after wearing them and it continued to get worse. I ordered a new pair and pain is gone. The outside of the boots looked great, held up great to wear and tear, I guess all the miles daily and under pack weight wore out the support. Still nothing but good things to say about them, your mileage might vary.

Porfilync

FNG
No problems with mine, except my right boot squeaks (Not sure why the left one doesn't). Have had them for about a year and a half and will for sure be getting another pair when mine wear out!

I got 3 months out of the sole before I had to have it redone. Boot has held up great but the sole was soft and couldn't take the abuse I gave them.

Block

WKR
The soles def wear much faster on the Thor then most boots Iv owned. Crispi says “that’s the trade off for the light weight..”