Crispi Thor vs Summit

Hey y'all, so I have been looking at new boots, and like the Crispi brand. I tried the Thor II and summit and liked them both. I was wondering if anyone has used them for fall and early winter hunting? My feet usually run hot, so I don't need Insulated boots.
Thanks

OP
Nickoftime
I run the Thor II and like them while a bit - I run hot as well so that's what made me look at them initially. Also enjoy how light they are - but I will say the sole is showing wear faster than a Vibram (I have 60+ days on them in the field this year)
Had you any issue with the waterproof? And what time of year did you use them?

lavashine

FNG
Had you any issue with the waterproof? And what time of year did you use them?
I have not had any issues with water personally - I have used them in the Spring (Midwest and South), Summer (Midwest), Fall (Colorado/Kansas/Ohio/Tennessee) and Winter in Ohio with gaiters.

IBen

Lil-Rokslider
Hey y'all, so I have been looking at new boots, and like the Crispi brand. I tried the Thor II and summit and liked them both. I was wondering if anyone has used them for fall and early winter hunting? My feet usually run hot, so I don't need Insulated boots.
Thanks
Thors made my feet sweat more than any boot ive owned. Trango tower is much cooler. Thors are also maybe a 2.5 flex not a 4