CRISPI Warranty Help

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
Hi Y'all,

I have a pair of Briksdal Non-Insulated GTX and they are starting to fall apart. Also the boot pulls in and it is making a crease in my insole to the point its now permanently indented. I got the boots last year and have probably put 30-40 miles on them so not alot. I am seeing if anyone has had similar experiences with using Crispi Warranty and how to go about doing with them. I cant remember if I got the boots directly from crispi or MidwayUSA and if that would make a difference.

Looking for some help,
Thanks!

RAM190Hog

Lil-Rokslider
My experience was not the same but I used them recently and they were great. I have a pair of NI Briksdals, and then bought a pair of Briksdal SF in same size. The SF pair was much higher volume, to the point I could not lace them tight enough...I had a thick insole in, the lacing sides were touching, and boots were way too loose - foot was sliding around. I sent them back for warranty evaluation, and they sent me a new pair quickly. The new pair fits much better, like my original Briksdal. They told me it was a manufacturing defect. Anyway, good luck, my experience with Crispi has been good.

Tx270WT

FNG
I’ve heard similar things. I got the blackovis version of the Nevada’s this winter and am having some unraveling issues with some of the stitching where the center joins the medial side of the ankle…. Considering the price tag, I’m holding judgment but needless to say not too impressed right now. Compared to my kenetrek s, these do not seem as bomb proof. I’ve heard the Colorado’s have had some issues as well.

OP
J

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve heard similar things. I got the blackovis version of the Nevada’s this winter and am having some unraveling issues with some of the stitching where the center joins the medial side of the ankle…. Considering the price tag, I’m holding judgment but needless to say not too impressed right now. Compared to my kenetrek s, these do not seem as bomb proof. I’ve heard the Colorado’s have had some issues as well.
Have you reached out to Crispi? I am going to after I get a few more responses to see what others have been through with them

ToolMann

WKR
They treated me great when I had issues. Sent me a brand new pair of boots. I think they even covered shipping both ways. The gentle working on my request, the guy actually repairing boots, called me directly to discuss options. Couldn't be happier with their customer service.

OP
J

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
Who cares what other people's experiences are? If you need to use the warranty, use it.
no I get that I am just wondering if others have sent boots in for warranty if they didn't directly get them from Crispi

NoRush24

Lil-Rokslider
I also had briksdals that the rubber rand got a giant rip in it about 2 months after purchase. I contacted black Ovid and crispi and they both just suggested I send them to a boot repair place in salt lake to get fixed. Both very nice customer support and tried to offer any help. Just not what you want from new boots 2 months in. I won’t be buying more.

OP
J

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
I also had briksdals that the rubber rand got a giant rip in it about 2 months after purchase. I contacted black Ovid and crispi and they both just suggested I send them to a boot repair place in salt lake to get fixed. Both very nice customer support and tried to offer any help. Just not what you want from new boots 2 months in. I won’t be buying more.
thanks for the reply. i have more going on with the fit of them. like the inside is caving in. hope they just send a new pair.

OP
J

J.J.Boo

Lil-Rokslider
They treated me great when I had issues. Sent me a brand new pair of boots. I think they even covered shipping both ways. The gentle working on my request, the guy actually repairing boots, called me directly to discuss options. Couldn't be happier with their customer service.
that's great how old were the boots when you sent them back?

WCB

WKR
From everything I have heard there service is great. I've spoke with them a few times and great service. I always like the guys that have one negative experience with a product and write the company off. Keep doing that you will run out of companies to deal with.