Crispi wyoming fell apart

Just thought I would leave this here.

Just returned my crispi wyoming the gen 2. 70 is miles on them... thanks to scheels I was able to return. Great customer service. They have not seen a pair fall apart like this.

the toe bump was delaminating
Lace fell apart
And the kicker was the sole was detaching under my foot and I could feel it bubbling up.

The boot fit me well and could go further in these than my Nevadas but only 1 scouting weekend and one elk hunt and they were literally falling apart.

It was the best fitting boot I had but the quality isn't there.
Any other early season suggestions?
Needs to be waterproof and a mid ankle size

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
I have had 3 pair of Crispi's all good boots. The only thing I know that would do that to boots is warming your feet by the fire. Otherwise you got a serious lemon pair.

OP
There was a fire ban in colorado all of last year! Lol
They never got close to heat other than my car heat

I had Thor s before this and they didn't fit my feet. Had to sell like new used. Was like walking on needles after 2 miles.

I gave up on crispi and trying kenetrek extremes. But I need a lite summer boot like wyoming or Thor

Ten Bears

WKR
Scarpa Zodiac plus GTX

if you are a wide foot or at the top range of size I recommend going an half size up.

CAB

FNG
Had a pair of Crispi Valdres and had some major issues with them. The hardware color rubbed off in about a month(so now it was a bright copper color, the top line had mesh that would soak up water and transfer it into the lining, the lacing system wasn't great and the WP went after about a year. I've been designing and developing footwear for a decade......I'm not at all impressed by them. Got a pair of Lowa's that are incredible.