Crispi Wyoming GTX?

Anyone had any experiences with this boot? Interested in trying them out but thought I'd see if anyone had any feedback?

D

Slim Jim

WKR
I have the summit browns and my buddy has the Nevadas and we both dig ours. Never any blisters from hot spots, comfy, great support and light.

Hopefully this helps even though they are a different style

cmeier117

WKR
I had the Idaho's which are basically the 11" tall version of the Wyomings. I know the Idaho's have an extra rubber rand which I liked better, I have had 2 crispi boots and I don't think you can go wrong with them. If you have any other specific questions let me know, Miles is a great guy and have spent a few long phone calls with him talking about the boots.

Whisky

WKR
I just ordered the Wyoming's. I have tried on the Idahos and absolutely loved them. From what I can see the Wyomings are bascially the same boot, but a tad shorter and lighter.

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
I'm interested in these also. A dealer on AT is offering them for 20% off (so it'd be around $300).

Whisky

WKR
AT = Archery Talk

I hope this is OK to post, here is the guy's website. You don't need to be an AT member to get the discount. Just type in CRISPI in the promo/coupon box at checkout and the price will get adjusted. Sale is only until May 1.

http://ltlacorn.com/

The Wyoming's and Idaho's are two weeks out, FYI...

Anymore updates on these boots/ Trying to decide between the Idaho and the WY. How have the WY been for you guys that picked them up?

ltlacorn

FNG
AT = Archery Talk

I hope this is OK to post, here is the guy's website. You don't need to be an AT member to get the discount. Just type in CRISPI in the promo/coupon box at checkout and the price will get adjusted. Sale is only until May 1.

http://ltlacorn.com/

The Wyoming's and Idaho's are two weeks out, FYI...

I'm the guy from AT. Haven't had much time with the Wyomings yet. They finally became available about 3 weeks ago. I have a couple guys that bought them that are elk hunting and should be getting a review from them soon. Jasons review on the Idaho was very good. I love my Idaho and so far like them better than the wyoming I am trying.

Sounds like I will be getting the Idaho. Itlacorn I see your special is still running if you put in the promo code?

I have the Crispi Ascent Plus GTX wich are very similar to the Wyoming. I have only used them one season and was very impressed how they held up under heavy loads and rough terrain. They are a bit cold in the snow though. Overall I am very happy with them and the crispi name so I also ordered a pair of the Hunter HTG GTX's for colder weather. Another thing worth noting was there was no break in period for mine at all.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
old thread, but :) can anyone comment on the toe box room of the Wyoming? I could go with the wide width, but my feet aren't really wide- just need quite a bit of room in the toe box

thanks

wyosteve

WKR
I have the Crispi Wyoming and Salomon 4d's. The Crispi is more narrow than the Salomon's, so if you need a width comparable to Salomons, go with wide in the Crispi's is my .02.