Sold Crispi Wyoming II GTX size 11 D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For Sale, one pair of non-insulated Crispi Wyoming II GTX size 11 D in excellent condition. With original box, I wore them about 10 times. They were purchased for occasional Uniform wear (Sheriff's Office), but now I can only wear black, so my Black Salomon 4d GTX are what I wear. I was going to save them for my Elk hunting, but I have Crispi Idahos and Hunters to use instead. I can email pictures, but don't know how to post them here. I am ASKING $275 Paypal and I will pay shipping to lower 48 by USPS with tracking # and will eat the fee if you want to pay "goods & services" instead of friends/family.
Pics show a little dust, but I didn't want to clean them to make it look like there was something wrong with them. They have not been treated with ANYTHING, but my other two Crispis Idaho and Hunters are completely water proof, so I'm sure these are also. Any questions, PM and I will send pics or answer any concerns.

Note: There are orange "dots" placed at the eyelet at the bottom of the laces by Crispi, but I had to color them black with a black marker for uniform wear. It might come off easily, but I didn't want to try to do anything to them.

*asking $275-Make me an offer, but please realize it's gonna cost me at least $25 to ship these.

****Not Sold, but no other title was appropriate. I have decided to keep them for work after I dye them black. Thanks for looking..................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.