Crispi Wyoming on Campsaver 225$

OP
S

Scotto

WKR
I also ordered a pair. At this price, it is better than the Salomons I normally wear.

I did the camper10 thing. Also enrolled but didn't see any discount, unless it came automatically after I enrolled. I paid $203 plus tax.

bigharge

WKR
Wyomings, Idaho, and Thors should be getting reduced across all stores. They have their new version 2 models coming soon. So if you couldnt find your size on campsaver I'd shop around or wait for more discounts elsewhere

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Got mine too Idaho 11.5 wide ... Thank you for sharing. Been meaning to upgrade a little from my summits.

Got my Wyomings today. I wear a size 10. Plenty of room for thick socks in these boots. Excellent toe room even in these standard width. Slight pinch on the top of my foot when they flex. Loosening the laces in that area helped a bunch. Insert is laughable, almost doesn't qualify for the name. I have a set of Sole medium EVAs to put in there. Will wear them to work next week and see how long it takes to break them in.

Definitely the finest $200 boot I've ever seen.

donald_pomerleau

Lil-Rokslider
Got my Wyomings today. I wear a size 10. Plenty of room for thick socks in these boots. Excellent toe room even in these standard width. Slight pinch on the top of my foot when they flex. Loosening the laces in that area helped a bunch. Insert is laughable, almost doesn't qualify for the name. I have a set of Sole medium EVAs to put in there. Will wear them to work next week and see how long it takes to break them in.

Definitely the finest $200 boot I've ever seen.

I got mine yesterday. Super impressed. Feel great and lightweight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk