Crispi Wyoming Toe Box

topher89

WKR
I have been in boot hell lately and need some suggestions.

What is the toe box like on the Wyomings? I have been a 10 most of my life but lately have had to move to a 10 wide. Sometimes, even with the 10w, my toes are still cramped. Right now, Black Ovis has the Wyomings in a 10w and 10.5w. If they have a roomy toe box, I think the 10w would work but am thinking about the 10.5w.

Thanks!

sveltri

WKR
I bought a pair at Christmas that I've worn quite a few times. When I look down at them they look very narrow, but then I slide my foot in and it isn't tight at all. I should clarify they aren't tight across my foot but my feet don't slip around inside them. I bought mine a size up because I can't bear my toes stacking up when I walk down hill. I don't typically wear wides so I'm probably no help but that's my two cents.

OP
T

topher89

WKR
Thanks, looking at the stock on Black Ovis's site, I ended up ordering a 10w and 10.5w this morning. I made the right choice, because now those sizes are out of stock. I figure, since I can't find them locally, I can try both sizes and send back which ever pair doesn't fit or both if neither works

sveltri

WKR
The only other thing I'd say is that they are pretty stiff and not that comfortable for the first mile or so, after that they rock.

GetDNet

FNG
Thanks, looking at the stock on Black Ovis's site, I ended up ordering a 10w and 10.5w this morning. I made the right choice, because now those sizes are out of stock. I figure, since I can't find them locally, I can try both sizes and send back which ever pair doesn't fit or both if neither works

Sorry to bring this one back from the dead.
How was the fit?
I'm a 10.5 and not sure if I need standard or W, right foot usually feels cramped in a standard.