Crispín Boots

ElRam

FNG
Can anybody here please convince me Crispín Boots are worth the price. I believe In comfort and protection. But wouldn’t a good pair of Danner’s do the job also?

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
Buy the boots that fit your feet best not what's most popular, I wear crispi but danner makes some high (and low) quality boots. Along with lowas, zamberlan, hoffman, salewa, kenetrek and many more brands. Nobody on the internet can tell you what fits you best

Firestone

WKR
I wore danners about 15 years ago. Pronghorns i think. They sucked. Made my way through lots of expensive boots since. My personal favorite has been crispi nevadas, i will be ordering my third pair here this spring probably.

Lowg08

WKR
Like stated above don’t over look other brands. With saying that. I have a pair of Salomon gtx that are 3 years old and have yet to leak or fall apart. I am planning to add a pair of salewa mtn trainers and crispi Colorado for different terrain and weights. I have noticed one thing with crispi boots. Ensuring that you understand their sole flex chart may be of great help

xcutter

WKR
Wear what fits your feet with no discomfort. Just because a boot is junk for someone else doesn't mean it is for you. I've had lots of trouble finding the right boot to keep my feet comfortable and blister free. Wear a boot/shoe that works for your feet not what the media or someone else is pushing on to you.

WYELK83

FNG
I have Crispi, Danners and Kenetreks. I like my Kenetreks and Crispis the best because they are the most comfortable and keep my feet dry in hot and cold with some good merino wool socks. Just use whatever boots fit/feel the best and don’t worry about brand. Make sure they are tested hard before taking to the hills.

Honyock

WKR
One year of elk hunting in Danner Pronghorns was enough for me. Bought the Crispi Nevadas and to me they are worth every cent. As stated above, find what fits your feet because every manufacturer will fit a little different from the others due to the last that they use making the boot. My feet like the Nevadas.