Crispi's Valdres Re-sole

ktowncamo

WKR
I just replaced my old valdres with a new pair. I have been surprised I don't hear of more people using this model? I really appreciate mine!
It's a sleeper in the Crispi lineup. I think that most guys look at the price and think that "something must be missing" or that it's just not the caliber of the Nevada or other boots in the lineup. But most of the people who have worn the Valdres have found it to be solid for performance and comfort.

OP
J

Jim Carr

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a sleeper in the Crispi lineup. I think that most guys look at the price and think that "something must be missing" or that it's just not the caliber of the Nevada or other boots in the lineup. But most of the people who have worn the Valdres have found it to be solid for performance and comfort.
No doubt I think it just doesn’t have a lot of extras which for me is plus. Hard to ask for a boot to do more . It’s lighter then most but has more than enough support I’ve packed many elk out with that boot our of steep rocky country . Also like I said in the article it is extremely durable.

Zackcarp

FNG
I've had mine for several years and do like them. I just wish I got them a half size larger. But mine are getting close for a resole as well.