Crispy boots

OP
Barnesnbow

Barnesnbow

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks I will probably call crispi and I have a Scheels close by but they don’t carry hardly any crispi models.

Lvthntitall

Lil-Rokslider
I did the scheels thing, only problem will be if they don’t have them in stock and have to special order them you will have to pay for them up front, but if you don’t like them the will refund you.

Jimss

WKR
Campsaver has around $100 off Thors, Wyo, Idahos, and Bristols. There also is a 10% discount you can add to an order. That is a pretty decent chunk off. I'm sure you can return them if they don't fit.

Campsaver has around $100 off Thors, Wyo, Idahos, and Bristols. There also is a 10% discount you can add to an order. That is a pretty decent chunk off. I'm sure you can return them if they don't fit.

Damn this website! You just cost me $182. Lol. Thanks for the heads up. Just got some Thors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they have free returns if returning the boots to exchange for another size. If you want to return them for a refund, then I think they charge you $8.00
Also, if you are a new customer (you haven't ordered before), they will give you a 10% discount on your first order (use to anyway). They really are great people to work with, and their sales people know what they are talking about.

WesternHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I think LAwlkhunter had it right... they usually will work with you if you’re exchanging for a different size but if you just didn’t like them I think you pay for shipping. Boots need to be in like new condition still though, that’s the challenge...