Critique My Gear List

KDF

FNG
The list looks solid. I would give some thought to deleting the base layer bottoms and the soft shell. There is a good chance that both end up staying in your pack.

primitive

FNG
Pontoon have you carried out a 110 plus pound pack out of the high country? Manosteel speaks with wisdom. By the looks of your wish list of lightweight gear money isn't the issue.

Looks like to got a good start going on your list, however it looks like its all new purchases in one preseason.... ouch! Lol. Glad its your bill! Although I got started not that long ago. My only advice that I offer is with an animal on your back, a decent packframe makes you wish you had your nagging ex on your back instead, a good pack is miserable, and a great pack keeps you thinking about the bottle of whiskey you have at the truck which keeps you in a decent mood..... especially when the pack may weigh as much as you. Maybe you have had this experience and know how the weight feels but a top of the line pack was the best purchase I have made for hunting. I'm nowhere near as experienced as most people on here but that's my $0.02...