Crocs or a water/trail shoe

SniperHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Go with fake Crocs instead. You can often find them at the dollar store for like $5 per pair. They are cheaper than real Crocs because the plastic/rubber is of lower quality, but that lower quality makes them *much* lighter than regular Crocs. And, if you get tired of them after 300 miles, just dump them in the hiker box because they only cost $5 to begin with...

Mannsbuick

Lil-Rokslider
Neoprene dive booties are good for water crossing and warmer than crocks for around camp. Could also be used for the hike out if something goes wrong with your boots.

Hey man do you have the Brand/Manufacturer name & model name/number for these neoprene dive booties? I was hoping they were made in USA or Canada? Thanks

Mannsbuick

Lil-Rokslider
Love my crocks but they're slicker than snot on wet rocks.
Hey I just came across the Astral "Loyak" M's..while doing research for the best kayaking/water shoe! It looks like from the reviews to be the absolute all around BEST water, water boarding, kayaking, sailing shoe ever..!? I really wanted something UL (ultralight) and dried fast, but had really good traction on wet slippery surfaces and rocks..alas I think I may have found it! BUT it's made where?? you got it in China or Vietnam..really???

*zap*

WKR

All Henderson gear is USA made, I get mine from ebay slightly used and less $