crossbow question...

Battleguy

Banned
I'm looking to purchase my first crossbow because I messed my shoulder and elbow up playing football so tradtional bowhunting is no longer an option. I'm looking at a Barnett Rhino 4 system and it seems like it will be perfect for whitetail. Any suggestions?

Usi05

WKR
I tried a few different Barnett’s and bought a jackal. It was cheaper and allowed me to save some $.

I honestly didn’t notice a difference until I started shooting crossbows around $800 and up. And they really just had nicer features.

I practiced for a few weeks and harvested whitetails last year without issue. Won’t happen this year as I’m going back to compound after years away.

Hopefully that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimss

WKR
I did an incredible amount of research and just bought an Excalibur Matrix 440. If it isn't too late I would definitely research the Excaliburs. Excaliburs are a lot simpler with limbs without pulleys. You can change strings easily yourself and there is a lot less chance that things will screw up like they potentially can with cables and pulleys. Some of the packages are very reasonable on Ebay and elsewhere. Excaliburs are dependable tack-drivers!