Crossroad telescopic stabilizer. Worth it?

KBC

WKR
I did a search and didn't find too much recent info.

I just broke my DIY 12" stab on my last trip so I'm entertaining the idea of actually buying one. I'm thinking about the 1233 because I want a 12" minimum for when I'm carrying my bow in my left hand, the stab runs up the back of my arm and rests on the back of it where it balances pretty well and my arm doesn't get so tired.

For anyone that uses one of these, do you find any changes in your shooting when it's fully extended? Are you using just the 3 weights it comes with or more/less?

TheTone

WKR
I considered them some but ultimately thought when would I shoot it short, when long, and when would I actually be changing the length in the field?

Reactions: KBC
I have had one for 3+ years and like it. I have the 12/33 but rarely extend during a hunt unless i am going to take a really long shot. I think it helps at longer range for me shooting fixed heads and my tendency with hand torque. I use the 3 weights it came with but dipped them in rubber stuff for tool handles to keep them from dinging on rocks and stuff while stalking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: KBC
OP
K

KBC

WKR
Thanks for the input guys. Now that it's rifle season here I will keep an eye out for a sale and give one a shot.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckaz34