Not open for further replies.

sumyungguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Heyo Rokslide!

Testing the waters with something new..

I've got 3 of 4 camera's that we got in I'm gonna be selling for a decent price to a lucky fellow. It came in a 4 pack initially, but something happened in our warehouse where we ended up having to send a customer one of the four camera's. That being said, I can't sell a 3 pack as a 4 pack and I don't have an extra laying about to make it up.

These cam's are BRAND NEW, under cuddeback's warranty and we're happy to make sure you're taken care of. These cam's have CuddeLink's camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy. CuddeLink ™ is a wireless network of cameras that transmit their images to one camera. The image collection camera is the HOME camera and the transmitting cameras are the REMOTE cameras. Not Wi-Fi, not cellular. CuddeLink is a private camera-to-camera network with no monthly fee! This camera can be a Home, Remote, or Repeater.

I'm letting them go at $150 a pop, bringing the grand total to $450 with free shipping to anyone in the US, and no tax (of course). Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• image1 (4).jpeg
    image1 (4).jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 28
  • image0 (8).jpeg
    image0 (8).jpeg
    394.3 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.