Current Lead Times Over at Kifaru?

Athame

Lil-Rokslider
Yesterday, April 1st, I ordered a 357 Mag in CB. I was quoted 5-22 to 5-29.
I sure hope it shows sooner than that.

Maldavis

FNG
Ordered a lite frame and 44mag ,March 20 , received April 2 . Was told when I ordered 6-8 weeks. I’m thinking unless your ordering something very unique you’re gonna be seeing it sooner rather than later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hunterjmj

WKR
I had posted earlier that I ordered a Minikeg on April 1st with a ship date of 5-19 to 5-29 but I just received a tracking number this afternoon. Pretty excited to get this pack.

Athame

Lil-Rokslider
I'm super stoked. I ordered a 357 Mag in CB on the first and I received notification today that
it shipped !

Medusa7MM

WKR
I ordered a frame, pullouts, Sherman, water bottle pocket, and belt pouch in mid December. It took right at 3 months to get to me. When order was placed I believe estimated ship date was 6-8 weeks.

Also ordered a 357 Mag bag few weeks ago. Estimated ship date was mid May. I received the pack yesterday.

I had posted earlier that I ordered a Minikeg on April 1st with a ship date of 5-19 to 5-29 but I just received a tracking number this afternoon. Pretty excited to get this pack.
Yeah over the phone I was told a 5-6 week lead time which wasn’t a big deal to me because I expect a lead time. That’s why I don’t wait til the last minute and try to get my hunting stuff squared away by summer for the upcoming year every year. I was pleasantly surprised

OP
Jauwater

Jauwater

WKR
I think everyone expects a lead time from Kifaru. Which is fine. I was mainly curious because as stated in the original post, I had watched a video in 2020 with Aron mentioning by 2021 they were trying to get lead times down to 1 week. And I was curious if they had accomplished that goal. I went ahead and ordered the accessories, and within a week I had tracking info. I'd say they have done a good job at getting those lead times down, even during a pandemic. So I bet its only gonna get better moving forward.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

aorams

Lil-Rokslider
Just reviving this. Anyone have any insider information about how lead times are progressing? It'll be twelve weeks next monday for me.

WI Shedhead

Lil-Rokslider
Aron stated on western bowhunter podcast they started shipping again last Saturday so hopefully soon you will have your order

I’m thinking of ordering a guide lid from them. Anybody know if I would have it by early October?