Custom Ammo orders

Whisky

WKR
I have not. But I've heard of many who have, and with good results. If you are going to do that, though, you might as well do it right and send them your rifle, and get the best results possible. Instead of them just sending you a "sampler pack"...

Here is another very well known operation that does what you're looking at:
http://www.dallasreloads.com/

littlebuf

Banned
makle a drive down to orting, ill reload for you (or show you how) and we can test fire them on my 100 yard range. instant results. all i charge is you take me to some of your bear spots...

jherald

WKR
No ammo orders for us in AK unless your willing to shuck out big bucks for specialized shipping on a barge. No ammo or related items shipped by air here. You can bring it back yourself but that is only in the event you happen to be taking a trip to somewhere where you just happen to be buying ammo.

It's irritating when I see some good deals or specials on ammo and I cant get it here to AK unless we do a party purchase and split the shipping on a barge, then you have to plan logistics of getting it shipped to seattle, then placed on a barge and then shipped to where you are. It's a pain in the A**.

Chad E

WKR
I had looked into this before and never pulled the trigger. However I just started reloading. I would highly recommend going that route. There's so many options