Sold Custom CZ 75 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

Up for sale is a customized CZ75 Retro model in 9mm. Bought this a few years back and never fired it. I sent it to Cajun Gun Works who performed their In-Shop CZ 75 Series Pro Package replacing numerous internal and external parts. Go to their website to see all the work they performed for this package. I also purchased the TRUGLO TFX Pro Tritium and Fiber Optic Xtreme CZ Pistols sights they installed (green fiber optic with orange ring around front sight fiber). Never fired it since it came back, another words, the gun is new. Comes with original plastic box, paperwork, cleaning kit and extra recoil spring, 9 new 16 round CZ magazines, new G-10 grips, new handmade Italian leather belt scabbard holster and single magazine pouch made by The Master’s Holster of Virginia. Hate to sell with over $1400 invested, but I never shoot it. All you need is ammo and you are ready to go.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. Shipped is $1025 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $1000. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.