WTS Custom EE torid Apex Jacket and Visp Jacket

epicaaron

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great opportunity to lighten up your early season kit with some seriously light USA made gear from enlightened equipment; this is some of the lightest USA cottage gear that can be custom ordered in good hunting colors. I love the two jackets, but, I'm in between sizes and ordered the wrong size, I need to go down to a medium. Put together these pieces offer some serious warmth and rain protection for under a pound. I'll post some pics tonight or tomorrow after work, the colors on the EE website are a good representation of the actual fabric colors.

Both jackets are new out of the packaging, I put them on and immediately realized I'd made a sizing mistake. There is a hefty fee for returning custom EE gear, so I'd like to sell them to y'all if possible.

Large EE Visp rain jacket, custom ordered in sage. Actual weight on my scale is 5.15 ounces. The sage is a great color for western hunting, and the face fabric is quieter than a lot of waterproof jackets. This is a true 3 layer jacket (but very thin). - $180 shipped priority to the lower 48 if you pay the paypal fees. https://enlightenedequipment.com/mens-visp-rain-jacket-custom/

Torrid sold.

Large EE Torrid Apex Jacket, custom ordered with 20D Digicam face fabric, and 7D graphite (grey) inner fabric. Actual weight on my scale is 10.15 ounces. This is a seriously puffy jacket for the weight, for comparison it has a ton more loft than my montbell thremawrap pro parka (which is heavier). - $160 shipped priority to the lower 48 if you pay the paypal fees. https://enlightenedequipment.com/mens-torrid-apex-jacket-custom/

Both jackets are intentionally cut long in the current ultralight backpacking style, if you have a short torso they may feel really long. The torso sizing is generous, the hoods and arms are really well designed and just feel "right". You won't be able to get either hood over a helmet, but thats probably not a concern on most hunts :)

If you are interested make sure you check the size charts carefully, and if you are on the edge of a measurement, consider sizing down!! Feel free to pm me with sizing/fit questions if you are interested, don't make the same mistake I did.

Last edited: