WTS Custom leather holster for SW329PD

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Never thought I’d sell this, but here we are. I have a custom holster built by Bill Christopher in Lewiston Idaho for a 4” SW 329pd. It’s been used and carried a fair bit, but is in excellent shape. I expect it will fit any 4” model 29 variant, but I can’t promise that.

Holster has full basket weave stamp front and back, with a scallop stamped perimeter. Reinforced everywhere, extremely thick and robust leather used on this.

Hammer strap is thick, and holds the revolver firmly in place. No wiggle room, but it is easy to draw and reholster from.

The Belt strap was customized a bit for me. It has a slight forward tilt for proper draw angle, but most notably the front button is a one-way button. I was worried that when carrying through thick brush, if the holster snagged somewhere it could rotate and pop buttons loose. To counter that, the front button can only be released from the top. This means grabbing the leather flap holding the belt loop and lifting will only release the back button. To get the front, you just slide your thumb in between the belt and the flap and press outward above the button and it’ll break free. It’s slightly slower to remove from a belt (unless you just slide it off) but it has no chance of coming off inadvertently this way.

This design was to allow mounting to a backpack that had a built in belt, and as such needed a way to snap on and off but be secure as could be.

This is a badass holster, but I no longer own the gun it was made for and would like it to be owned by someone who can use it like it should be.

$250 delivered and insured. Cross posted, first time stamp takes it.