WTS Custom pack for Kifaru frames for sale

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’ve got a custom pack made by Pods8 RG in color. Its has two water bottle pockets, panel loading, a pocket on top like the 22 mag, and a bottom pocket on the panel. It connects to the Kifaru frame at the top with Velcro. Which makes loading the meat shelf very convenient. It works flawlessly and is in excellent condition. It’s hauled meat quite a bit. So, there is some Small blood spatter on it in a few places I can and will wash it. That’s up to you. I personally don’t wash packs so understand that is why I sell them like this.

The craftsmanship is flawless. It performs flawlessly. I’m guessing it’s about 2100 CI. It hauls all my winter day gear and optics perfectly. The only reason I’m offering it for sale is I found a better option for hauling tree stands. I hate to see it go but, I’m firm at $180 tyd. Nothing less. No straps included.

The 22 mag has sold

.pods pack.jpgcustom pack.jpg

God Bless and Merry Christmas

Last edited:
OP
W
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
TTT. People selling 22 mags for $30-40 more then I have this one listed for. Great deal on both packs. The custom pack is a better pack yet. Let’s get these sold.