Sold Custom Ruger NM Blackhawk 30 Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

I have a custom-built Ruger New Model Blackhawk in .30 Carbine for sale made in 1980. It was rarely shot per the original owner and looked it when I bought it years ago. Shot great with no kick and the blast was comparable to a hot 125 grain 357 Mag load from a 4-inch barrel. I sent it to Accurate Plating and Weaponry to have the barrel bobbed to 6 inches, an action job performed and the gun refinished in matte hard chrome, it was originally blue. The top of the front blade is black, the rear sight is adjustable with the white outline blade. Also installed were Altamont laminated Black/Silver wood grips. She looks brand new and I received it back just before I left Alaska five years ago. I have not fired it since it was returned and I am selling it because I am downsizing my collection.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. Shipped is $625 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $600. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.