Sold Custom Ruger SBH Bisley 44 Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

Up for sale is a custom built 2009 Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley 44 magnum revolver. Comes with a factory plastic hardcase and owner’s manual. I picked this up used off the internet and mechanically it was perfect. When I bought it the 7.5-inch barrel had been reduced to 4.6 with an 11-degree crown but no front or rear sights. There were two screw holes in the topstrap for a scope mount and these holes were filled. I bought it for a project piece during COVID. I had the factory parts replaced with the following:

Bowen Rough Country Rear Sight with White Outline
Bowen DX Front Sight Base and Front Sight Insert
Belt Mountain #5 Base Pin w/o Lock and Base Pin Latch Assembly
Wolff Extra Power Base Pin Latch Spring and 40 oz. Reduced Power Trigger Spring
MK Technologies Crescent Button Ejector Rod
Real Buffalo Horn Grips (The grips have a textured finished to assist with gripping and are the Gunfighter style)

The Ruger warning was removed and the revolver and parts were sent to Accurate Plating & Weaponry, where they installed the Bowen DX Base and Front Sight Insert. The metal was then finished in a matte hard chrome finish and checked for functioning. It has some turn marks on the cylinder but the revolver is like new. You can see the outline of the two screws on the top strap but they do not affect the strength of the revolver. The front sight insert is extra high and will allow you to filed it down for your specific load.

I have a new Diamond D Outdoors nylon Denali Chest Holster included with the sale. The revolver has not been shot since I received it and it did not appear to have been shot much before I received it.

Selling this one as I have the same thing in a 44 Special that I will keep. I have over $1800 into the revolver, parts, holster, work and shipping, but will sell for $1300 shipped to your FFL, or $1250 locally in Springfield, VA. Your FFL must accept from a private person and buyer pays all FFL fees. No trades or electronic payments. I accept cash, personal and bank checks and USPS money orders. Contact me with any questions or for additional pictures. Thanks.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.