Sold Custom Ruger SRH Alaskan 454 Casull

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

Thinning out the herd and so for sale is a 2010 built Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in 454 Casull, stainless model 05301. I am the second owner, the first owner fired only 6 rounds when he sold it to me, and I never fired it. The Ruger was shipped to Accurate Plating and Weaponry to be matte hard chromed, an action job and a set of Williams fiber optic red front sight and fiber optic green rear sight. I received it back just before I left Alaska in 2014. Comes with the original box, manual, lock and fired test brass. Also included are four new HKS speedloaders, new Simply Rugged right-side belt holster in dark brown, and new Diamond D Guide’s Chest Holster and new Guide’s Choice Reload (holds six rounds) in tan color, right hand draw. Everything is in perfect and new shape. Pretty much you get a new gun at shop prices with all the work and accessories for free.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. Shipped is $1050 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $1000. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.