Sold Custom S&W Highway Patrolman (Pre-28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

Smith & Wesson model Highway Patrolman (Pre-28) .357 Magnum, N-Frame, 5-screw, 6-shot with a factory pinned 4-inch barrel that was manufactured in 1955. The cylinder is recessed also. I got it directly from Accurate Plating and Weaponry after they had customized it and put it up for sale. They installed a custom Bowen Rough Country sight (white outline), drilled the front sight and inserted a green fiber optic rod, a Pachmayr Professional Gripper grip (open backstrap), performed an action job (the action is slick) and then 400 grit polished hard chromed (a bit shiny) the handgun. The top of the barrel is matte hard chromed to reduce glare. Markings are sharp and bore is excellent. She is a real beauty and looks new. I have never shot it. Selling to fund another project. Sorry for the poor-quality pictures, my phone is old.

Available in the Springfield, VA area for $1025. If I have to ship, $1050 and your FFL must accept from a private person. I take cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.