Sold Custom S&W M&P 45 Compact

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

Decided to sell my first-generation S&W M&P 45 Compact I purchased new in 2009. Comes with the original box and paperwork, including the receipt. I also purchased a R Grizzle custom brown leather belt holster, right hand, and single magazine pouch, which are still in the bag and I have that receipt. I do not have receipts for the rest of the stuff. It came with three 8 round magazines and I purchased seven more of the 8 round magazines, all S&W factory made. I fired it less than 100 times, and the trigger was terrible, as the early guns were. So, a few years later, after it sat in the safe doing nothing, I purchased an APEX Aluminum Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit along with the Apex Failure Resistant Extractor. I then found out that the sear block in the gun was the old, old, old style and would not allow the Apex trigger to be installed. So…I bought a new complete sear block from S&W so that the Apex trigger could be installed. And to top it all off, recently I bought a set of Trijicon front and rear night sights. All replacement parts have now been installed and I have still not shot the gun since 2009. I also have all the original parts and they come with the gun. Time for it to go to a good home and be loved by someone. I have over $1200 invested in this original first-generation model. No, it is not the 2.0 model, but it is in tip-top shape now and is better than a 2.0 model.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. Shipped is $625 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $600. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.