Custom Strings??

I have always ran with the factory until after the first hunting season,then the following spring i change out to WC,I leave the factory string just as it came off as a backup,peep,d-loop.

An investment group bought Elite, Winner's Choice, Scott and CBE.

Thats another reason I started carrying ProLine, in case anything changes over there at WC.

dotman

WKR
All these string choices is making me crazy. I was going to pull the trigger on WC this week but after reading everything you guys are posting, I'm beginning to second guess my decision

I would go with the site sponsor as well over WC and I have never used his strings :).

garrickt

Lil-Rokslider
I've had a few sets sell on here so hopefully you all will be hearing some reviews in the coming weeks. And to all that have purchased, thank you. I look forward to hearing your unbiased reviews.

bandit1

FNG
Vapor trail strings on my vector turbo are in poor shape after 4-500 shots. The serving where the string comes off the cam is completely separated. I also had to replace the center serving. However, regarding the center serving, I was doing a lot of tweaking/tuning and messing with nock point so I'll take the hit on the center serving (but, that's the first center serving I've replaced in the early days of a bowstring, fwiw). I'm ordering a set from bluff country, why not?

trk3263

WKR
I received my strings the other day. They look and shoot great. Thanks Bluff Country for a great product. I will be taking mine to the local shop to try and get a local dealer.

Also great customer service and replied quick to questions.

Had to wait until I knew Jason, Hillbilly Custom BowStrings, was still making strings. Just ordered another set for my Hoyt. He makes a great set of cables and string. Only reason why I bought another set is so I can have a back up set. Ordered 8190x, and I am very happy with his work, and the price.