CVA Accura V2 LR

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
So i thought i had done my homework on my load set up and after much feedback have decided to change bullets here late before the season. I was shooting the powerbelt aerotips 270 grains and decided to change the no excuse bullets due to feedback on fragmentation however CVA does not recommend bullets heavier than 400 grains. So any suggestions on bullets/grains and blackhorn 2019 to shoot with it?

Being somewhat new here the main thing im trying to avoid is 1)blowing up my face 2) causing damage to my gun.

Worst comes to worst ill shoot the powerbelts... Thanks

Copper Borlocks in 270gr shoot well enough for my accura v2 (95gr of BH 209 is touching at 100). 2019 season I put down a Moose, Mule Deer and Antelope with this combo. Bang flop for all 3 from ranges of 80 to 114yds and no lead dust or frags in my food. The bullet obdurating ramp (BOR) is functionally equivalent to a sabot, but the CO CPW specifically allows the BOR locks and not sabots.

OP
Bucky

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Ended up going with the No Excuses 420 grains. Should be able to knock em down.. thanks for the info on other load combos.
Ill follow up after season with some hopeful good harvest news.

Bailer

Lil-Rokslider
Their 460’s have been shooting very well out of my Optima 50 caliber. 70 grains of 209 by volume.

Studs1991

FNG
I have been shooting the 420 gr No excuses and they hold good groups. I decided to get a lightweight muzzleloader (vortek strykerfire) and boy does my shoulder pay for it.

Wrench

WKR
I have been shooting the 420 gr No excuses and they hold good groups. I decided to get a lightweight muzzleloader (vortek strykerfire) and boy does my shoulder pay for it.
I run the 495 no excuses out of that gun with 85grs 777 and it shoots as good as I can see with peeps.