CVA Accura V2 replacement front sight?

Jqualls10

FNG
I upgraded my sights for around $100. I pup a William's peep rear sight and a lyman globe sight on the front with a crosshair insert which looks much better then the fiber optic imo. If you google cva globe sight there are articles on exactly what you need with links to brownells. Good luck.

CutBait

FNG
I upgraded my sights for around $100. I pup a William's peep rear sight and a lyman globe sight on the front with a crosshair insert which looks much better then the fiber optic imo. If you google cva globe sight there are articles on exactly what you need with links to brownells. Good luck.

Thank you for that information - I have been running the standard fiber optic sight and was curious what other alternatives are out there. I did a quick websearch and it appears GoHunt did a recent article on it.

Jqualls10

FNG
Not a problem. My dovetail was a little loose and I have read many people have had this issue. Most common solution I've seen is snip a tin can and put under the globe sight to tighten up and then add locktight or super glue to have it centered.